Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

Terminate designated work injury compensation insurer

You must inform MOM at least 1 month in advance when you wish to stop being a designated work injury compensation (WIC) insurer.

To terminate your designation as WIC designated insurer:

  1. Email your request at least 1 month before intended date of termination to mom_wic_insurance@mom.gov.sg.
  2. Include in your email:
    • Company name
    • UEN
    • Reasons for termination