Construction companies with a worksite contract sum of $30 million or more need to submit their workplace's safety and health management system (SHMS) audit using the Construction Safety Audit Scoring System (ConSASS).
At a glance
What is ConSASS
ConSASS has the following uses:
If you are
You can use ConSASS
- As an audit tool to assess a workplace’s SHMS.
- To get a profile of the status and maturity level of a workplace’s SHMS. This will let you better allocate resources to improve safety and health standards at your workplace.
- To compare how effective different workplaces are in managing their safety and health risks.
You will need the following to submit an audit:
- Your ID and Singpass.
- Workplace number, workplace name and address of the employer.
- Completed ConSASS checklist, scorecard and final audit report.
How to submit
You can submit the ConSASS audit online:
- Log in to submit ConSASS audit.
- Complete the ConSASS scorecard.
- Attach the ConSASS checklist, scorecard and final audit report.
- Complete the submission.
Save your work frequently. You can retrieve a saved draft submission and work on it later.
Download ConSASS resources
For more ConSASS information and resources, refer to the following: