The table below lists what you can submit through iSubmit. It also indicates the corresponding request type, which you must choose from a drop-down list.
||What you can submit
Work Permit application matters for business sectors
|Work Permit for foreign workers
- Female worker’s 6ME results
Ensure that you are authorised to submit the required information and documents.
To submit documents using iSubmit:
- Go to iSubmit.
- Fill in your particulars, e.g. salutation, name, email address, identification number, contact number, etc.
- Choose the Request Type from the drop-down list.
- Attach electronic or scanned copies of the documents you wish to submit.
- The total size of the attachments must be under 5MB.
- Scanned documents must be in PDF or JPG format.
- Fill in a Subject for your request, e.g. “Appeal for rejected Employment Pass application”.
- Fill in the message for your request.
- Check the Declaration checkbox if you have the proper authorisation.
- Click Submit to submit your request.
If you have submitted your request successfully, you will be directed to a webpage displaying your case Request ID number. You will also receive an email acknowledgement. Quote your Request ID number if you need to contact MOM.
If the Submit button is disabled, you need to wait until your file finishes uploading before you can click it. Your file has been uploaded when you see the filename next to the Attachment field.
Ensure that your scanned copies are clear and correct. If not, you may be asked to re-submit them.
The total size of the attachments should not exceed 5 MB.
If you are submitting scanned documents, they must be in PDF or JPG format.
If you have many pages of documents or your documents are over 5 MB in size, you need to submit them by post to:
Work Pass Division
Ministry of Manpower
18 Havelock Road
On the envelope, indicate the request type and types of documents.
Once you have submitted your documents using iSubmit, you will receive an acknowledgement email stating the processing time.
You can use the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome version 30 and above
- Mozilla Firefox version 27 and above
- Safari version 7 and above