Some requests are no longer accepted through iSubmit and have been converted to online forms or eServices.
|If your request is on
|Work pass application matters (excluding Work Permit)
|Work Permit application matters for foreign domestic workers (FDWs) and confinement nannies
|Work Permit application matters for business sectors (including religious organisations and foreign missions)
|Update of EntrePass details after company incorporation
|Update of personal particulars / information for Work Permit holders or FDW employers
The relevant eService to update the following details for Work Permit holders:
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Passport number or expiry date
For FDWs, use our FDW eService. You can also use the eService to update the FDW employer’s particulars.
For workers employed by businesses, use WP Online.
To update other details for Work Permit holders, please use the link below and upload the relevant supporting documents (e.g. worker’s passport personal particulars page):
|EP Online and WP Online account matters
|Issuance and renewal matters
- Apply for FDW levy concession
- Apply for conversion to higher-skilled foreign worker levy for:
- Appeal to reinstate a Work Permit revoked due to levy default for:
The table below lists what you can submit through iSubmit. It also indicates the corresponding request type, which you must choose from a drop-down list.
To submit the “Request form for amendment of personal particulars” form, choose 2. Update of pass holder’s personal particulars or company information from the Request Type drop-down list.
||What you can submit
||Work Pass application matters (excluding Work Permit)
||All pass types, except Work Permits
Request to amend application details during employment or when issuing the pass (e.g. worker’s qualification)
Note: Not for updating worker’s personal particulars.
Appeal for rejected EntrePass, Personalised Employment Pass or Employment Pass (Sponsorship scheme) application
Note: Use EP Online to appeal for a rejected Employment Pass, S Pass, Dependant’s Pass or Long Term Visit Pass application.
Update of pass holder’s personal particulars or company information
Note: Not for amending application details.
|All pass types, except Work Permit
||Work Permit application matters for FDW and 6-monthly medical examination (6ME) for FDWs
||Work Permit for FDWs
- FDW’s 6ME results
- IRAS Notice of Assessment for review
- Supporting documents to request for change of sponsor without applying for a new Work Permit or changing employer
Work Permit application matters for business sectors (including religious organisations & foreign missions), and 6ME for foreign workers
Note: Inter-sector transfer of workers is not allowed. You also cannot apply for a Work Permit for an existing S Pass holder from another company. Find out more about the temporary scheme for the transfer of workers.
|Work Permit for foreign workers
- Female worker’s 6ME results
- Appeal for rejected Work Permit application, revocation, transfer or quota related issues
- Application for change of business entity
Ensure that you are authorised to submit the required information and documents.
To submit documents using iSubmit:
- Go to iSubmit.
- Fill in your particulars, e.g. salutation, name, email address, identification number, contact number, etc.
- Choose the Request Type from the drop-down list.
- Attach electronic or scanned copies of the documents you wish to submit.
- The total size of the attachments must be under 5MB.
- Scanned documents must be in PDF or JPG format.
- Fill in a Subject for your request, e.g. “Appeal for rejected Employment Pass application”.
- Fill in the message for your request.
- Check the Declaration checkbox if you have the proper authorisation.
- Click Submit to submit your request.
If you have submitted your request successfully, you will be directed to a webpage displaying your case Request ID number. You will also receive an email acknowledgement. Quote your Request ID number if you need to contact MOM.
If the Submit button is disabled, you need to wait until your file finishes uploading before you can click it. Your file has been uploaded when you see the filename next to the Attachment field.
Ensure that your scanned copies are clear and correct. If not, you may be asked to re-submit them.
The total size of the attachments should not exceed 5 MB.
If you are submitting scanned documents, they must be in PDF or JPG format.
If you have many pages of documents or your documents are over 5 MB in size, you need to submit them by post to:
Work Pass Division
Ministry of Manpower
18 Havelock Road
On the envelope, indicate the request type and types of documents.
Once you have submitted your documents using iSubmit, you will receive an acknowledgement email stating the processing time.
You can use the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 and above
- Google Chrome version 30 and above
- Mozilla Firefox version 27 and above
- Safari version 7 and above