Some requests are no longer accepted through iSubmit and have been converted to online forms or eServices.
|If you’re submitting for
|Work pass application matters (excluding Work Permit)
|Update pass holder’s personal particulars or company information
|EP Online and WP Online account matters
|Work Permit application matters for FDW and 6ME for FDWs and foreign workers
|Work Permit application matters for business sectors (including religious organisations and foreign missions)
|Issuance and renewal matters
- Apply for levy concession for foreign domestic worker
- Appeal to reinstate a work permit revoked due to levy default:
- Apply for conversion to higher-skilled levy for foreign worker:
The table below lists what you can submit through iSubmit. It also indicates the corresponding request type, which you must choose from a drop-down list.
To submit the “Request form for amendment of personal particulars” form, choose 2. Update of pass holder’s personal particulars or company information from the Request Type drop-down list.
||What you can submit
||Work Pass application matters (excluding Work Permit)
||All pass types, except Work Permits
- Supporting documents MOM has requested.
Requests to amend application details during employment or when issuing the pass, e.g. qualification.
Note: Not for changing personal particulars.
Appeals for rejected EntrePass, Personalised Employment Pass and Employment Pass (sponsorship scheme) applications only.
Note: Use EP Online for appeals for Employment Pass, S Pass and their related passes.
Update of pass holder’s personal particulars or company information
Note: Not for amending application details.
|All pass types, except Work Permit
||EP Online and WP Online account matters
||All pass types
- Supporting documents for change of administrator.
||Amendment of information / particulars for foreign workers and FDWs
Requests to change worker’s information or particulars.
(Except for name, date of birth, passport number, passport expiry date, marital status, occupation and salary, which should be done using Work Permit Online instead.)
||Work Permit application matters for FDW and 6-monthly medical examination (6ME) for FDWs and foreign workers
||Work Permit for FDW
- 6-monthly medical examination (6ME) results for FDWs and foreign workers (FWs).
- IRAS Notice of Assessment for review.
- Supporting documents to request for a change of sponsor without applying for a new Work Permit or changing employer.
Work Permit application matters for business sectors (including religious organisations & foreign missions)
Note: To find out how to transfer existing workers in the manufacturing and services sector, please read about this temporary scheme.
|Work Permit for foreign worker
Ensure that you are authorised to submit the required information and documents.
To submit documents using iSubmit:
- Go to iSubmit.
- Fill in your particulars, e.g. salutation, name, email address, identification number, contact number, etc.
- Choose the Request Type from the drop-down list.
- Attach electronic or scanned copies of the documents you wish to submit.
- The total size of the attachments must be under 5MB.
- Scanned documents must be in PDF or JPG format.
- Fill in a Subject for your request, e.g. “Appeal for rejected Employment Pass application”.
- Fill in the message for your request.
- Check the Declaration checkbox if you have the proper authorisation.
- Click Submit to submit your request.
If you have submitted your request successfully, you will be directed to a webpage displaying your case Request ID number. You will also receive an email acknowledgement. Quote your Request ID number if you need to contact MOM.
If the Submit button is disabled, you need to wait until your file finishes uploading before you can click it. Your file has been uploaded when you see the filename next to the Attachment field.
Ensure that your scanned copies are clear and correct. If not, you may be asked to re-submit them.
The total size of the attachments should not exceed 5 MB.
If you are submitting scanned documents, they must be in PDF or JPG format.
If you have many pages of documents or your documents are over 5 MB in size, you need to submit them by post to:
Work Pass Division
Ministry of Manpower
18 Havelock Road
On the envelope, indicate the request type and types of documents.
Once you have submitted your documents using iSubmit, you will receive an acknowledgement email stating the processing time.
You can use the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 and above
- Google Chrome version 30 and above
- Mozilla Firefox version 27 and above
- Safari version 7 and above