Skip to main content
Service is online

24 hours

You will need a Corppass to use this service. If you don’t have a Corppass, you can register for one. The six-monthly examination test results must be certified by a Singapore-registered doctor.

How do I use my Corppass to log in?Show

Your Corppass admin user or sub-admin user must:

  1. Log in to Corppass.
  2. Go to eService Access tab.
  3. Choose Employment Pass (EP) eService as one of your company’s eServices.
  4. Assign Employment Pass (EP) eService eService to your company’s Corppass user accounts.

What web browsers can I use? Show

For the best user experience, please use any of these browsers and enable JavaScript:

  • Chrome version 92 or higher (recommended)
  • Microsoft Edge version 91 or higher
  • Firefox version 91 or higher
  • Safari version 13 or higher

You should not use Internet Explorer as it causes slowness.

How do I submit medical examination results?Show

Please refer to the user guide for instructions. Each submission should take about 2 minutes.

Can I amend the medical examination results that I have submitted? Show

You should check that the results are correct before submission. If you need to inform us of changes, you can do so using the online feedback form.

Why does the ME Portal show that a medical examination is not required even though the helper was notified to go for a 6ME? Show

The results may have already been submitted.

How do I submit 6ME results for female migrant workers?Show

Currently, the ME Portal only accepts 6ME results for helpers. There is no change in the submission mode for migrant workers. You need to submit their 6ME results using the online form.