You can apply to add new crane brands and model numbers handled by your company.
Criteria for adding new crane brands and model numbers
To apply, you need to:
- Possess the manufacturer's manual which contains instructions on the safe procedures for the installation, repair, alteration and dismantling of the cranes.
- Have at least one approved crane erector who possess the brand specific certificate for each of the crane brands being updated.
How to apply
- Log in to add new crane brands and model numbers.
- Upload all supporting documents in PDF format.
- (Optional) Log in to check your application status.
You need to upload these documents in PDF format:
- Certification of attendance of crane erectors on brand specific training approved or conducted by the manufacturer for installation, alteration and dismantling of cranes.
- A Letter of Declaration on company letterhead and signed by the management that:
- Stated that the company has the manufacturer's manuals containing instructions on the safe procedures for the installation, repair, alteration and dismantling of the cranes.
- Used the appropriate templates:
- (For crane repair)
Letter of authorisation from crane manufacturer(s) confirming company is authorised and qualified to repair load-bearing parts of the crane.
All certificates for crane erectors must bear their NRIC, FIN, Work Permit or S Pass number. Passport number is not allowed.
For Singapore citizens and PRs, you need to approach the course provider to reissue the certificate with your NRIC.
For certificates issued with passport number or without identification number, you need to approach the course provider to reissue a certificate using your FIN, Work Permit or S Pass number.