At a glance
To add scope, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Your existing Crane Operator registration must be valid.
- Pass the relevant Crane Operator course conducted by an accredited training provider (ATP). You must have obtained the certificate within 6 months before applying.
- From 1 April 2016, if you are aged 50 years or above, you must pass the medical examination before you can apply.
- (For a foreigner with a valid work pass) Have Crane and Hoist Operator as the occupation on your work pass. All other occupations are not accepted.
How to apply
- Log in to add scope.
- Upload all supporting documents.
- Pay the $20 fee online. Your application will only be processed upon payment.
- (Optional) Log in to check your application status.
You will receive the outcome by post. If your application is successful, you will also receive a new registration card.
You will need to submit copies of the following documents: