The new CP card had been updated in its design and security features against potential forgery. It is made of PVC material for better durability and quality.
Its credit card size at 86mm by 54mm also makes it easy to be kept in wallets.
A new card design will be implemented from 1 April 2019.
Competent persons holding cards of the current design will not be affected and need not replace their cards.
New card design from 1 April 2019
Card design before 1 April 2019
Who will get
The following are Competent Persons who will get the new CP card:
- Authorised Examiners (Lifting Equipment) (AE-LE)
- Authorised Examiners (Pressure Vessels) (AE-PV)
- Crane Operators
- Designated Workplace Doctors (DWDs)
- Workplace Safety and Health Auditors (WSHAs)
- Workplace Safety and Health Officers (WSHOs)