Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

What do I do with the old laminated certificate card when I receive the new CP card?

Upon receiving the new CP card, you should destroy your old certificate card. This is to prevent any potential forgery or abuse.

There is no need to return the old certificate card to MOM.