Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Will the old laminated paper certificate card for Competent Persons still be accepted?

As Competent Persons are gradually being issued the new CP cards, the current laminated paper certificate cards will continue to be accepted by MOM until 31 December 2017.