Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Re-register a Pressure Vessel

You need to re-register a Pressure Vessel if it is replaced, moved or changes ownership.

You need to re-register a Pressure Vessel in the following scenarios:

  • When you buy an already-registered pressure vessel from a company.
  • When your company changes its Unique Entity Number (UEN).
  • When you move a pressure vessel from one workplace location to another.
  • When you replace a pressure vessel.

You need to engage an Authorised Examiner to re-register the pressure vessel.

The Authorised Examiner will do the following:

  • Determine the testing required to evaluate the integrity of the vessel.
  • May request additional information such as past history and operating conditions.
  • Issue an examination report if the vessel meets the requirements.