You need to re-register a Pressure Vessel if it is replaced, moved or changes ownership.
You need to re-register a Pressure Vessel in the following scenarios:
- When you buy an already-registered pressure vessel from a company.
- When your company changes its Unique Entity Number (UEN).
- When you move a pressure vessel from one workplace location to another.
- When you replace a pressure vessel.
You need to engage an Authorised Examiner to re-register the pressure vessel.
The Authorised Examiner will do the following:
- Determine the testing required to evaluate the integrity of the vessel.
- May request additional information such as past history and operating conditions.
- Issue an examination report if the vessel meets the requirements.