Cancel a Work Holiday Pass under the Work and Holiday Visa Programme
You need to cancel your Work Holiday Pass once your stint in Singapore ends.
At a glance
When to cancel the pass
Once your stint in Singapore ends
Who can cancel
You or your employment agent
How long it takes
Cancellation is immediate
Before booking the flight, please check:
- Whether the airline has any requirements for boarding, such as pre-departure COVID-19 tests, and ensure that you comply with them. Otherwise, you may not be allowed to board.
- The home country's or region's embassy website for entry requirements. Alternatively, you may refer to MFA’s travel guides.
How to cancel
To cancel a pass:
- Make an appointment to visit our Employment Pass Services Centre for the cancellation.
- Under Employment Pass holders & Dependants, choose Pass Issuance / Renewal / Cancellation.
- Once the pass is cancelled, you will receive a Short-Term Visit Pass (STVP) by email. The STVP grants a valid stay for up to 30 days from the date of application.
Please print out your STVP and show it to the immigration officer, together with a valid passport, when leaving Singapore.
You will receive your STVP by email. Please print out your STVP and show it to the immigration officer, together with a valid passport, when leaving Singapore
Once the pass is cancelled, you must cut your pass card in half and discard it to prevent misuse.