Skip to main content

How can I request to reinstate a Work Permit that is revoked due to levy default?

You cannot reinstate a Work Permit if you have defaulted on levy more than 2 times within the last 24 months.

To request for reinstatement:

  1. Pay all your outstanding levy using these payment methods.
  2. Submit your reinstatement request via WP Online before the deadline stated in the Work Permit suspension letter.

For construction employers, you may need to submit a levy bond before you can request for reinstatement.

Please note that if the Work Permit is successfully reinstated, you will also be liable for levy for the period when it was revoked.