Skip to main content

Will MOM allow employers to reduce the salaries of their foreign employees?

Employers will need to notify MOM if you wish to lower or raise the salary for an Employment Pass (EP), S Pass or Work Permit holder.

Before you consider lowering the salary for EP and S Pass holders, you should use the EP / S Pass self-assessment tool to determine if the pass holder still qualifies for an EP / S Pass at the lower salary, before submitting the request to MOM.