Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

What changes to my job advertisement on Jobs Bank will require me to extend it for another 14 days before I can apply for an EP?

Employers are generally required to advertise a job position on Jobs Bank for 14 calendar days before they can apply for an Employment Pass (EP) for that position.

However, you will need to extend the advertisement for another 14 calendar days if you make changes in any of the following areas:

  • Salary offered
  • Occupation
  • Number of vacancies available
  • Employing company

To find out more, you can also read the full requirements.