Skip to main content
Service is online

08:00AM to 10:00PM
(Monday to Friday)
08:00AM to 10:00PM
Excluding Public Holidays

How do I get a SingPass?Show

You will need a SingPass to log in to WP Online. You can apply for or reset a SingPass.

Note: If you are not the owner of the SingPass, you are not allowed to log in to WP Online and perform Work Permit transactions on the employer's behalf.

What transactions I can do in WP Online?Show

If you are an employer of an FDW, you can use WP Online to:

  • Apply for a Work Permit.
  • Issue a Work Permit.
  • Print a duplicate copy of the 6-monthly medical examination notification letter.
  • Apply to replace a Work Permit card.

What are the browser requirements?Show

You can use the following web browsers:

  • Internet Explorer 6 and above.
  • Google Chrome version 4.1 and above.
  • Mozilla Firefox version 3.5 and above.
  • Safari version 4.0.5 and above.

For details on technical requirements, read the recommended PC configuration and technical guidelines.

What payment methods can I use?Show

You can pay using eNets Credit, eNets Debit or InterBank GIRO.

How can I apply for GIRO payments?Show

Complete the GIRO application form and mail it back to us.

It will take around 4 weeks to process the application. In the meanwhile, you will have to make payments using eNets Credit, eNets Debit.

Get helpShow

If you have any questions on WP Online, send them by email to