You have applied BCA permit for structual works (only for construction worksite).
You have an existing workplace record.
- Log in to WSH eService and seach for your active workplace records.
- Choose the workplace record to carry out your WSH transaction.
You don’t need to apply for BCA permit (only for construction worksite).
You don’t have existing workplace record.
- Log in to WSH eService to create a non-notifiable workplace record.
- Note down your workplace number at the acknowledge page after submission.
- Search for your active workplace records and choose the workplace record.
You can use your UEN, company name or workplace name to search for your workplace records.
You can also refer to the user guide to:
This eService can be used by:
- Company representatives
- Toxic substances monitoring officers
|If you are
||Log in with
||Corppass assigned with WSH eServices
|Toxic substances monitoring officer
- Soft copies of the toxic substances monitoring report and workplace layout map with sampling points indicated.
- Completed toxic substances monitoring XLS template (for uploading your toxic substances monitoring data). You can download a copy of the XLS template.
All files must be:
- In PDF, XLS, Word or JPG format.
- Less than 2MB in file size.
Assign Corppass with WSH eServices
If you’re using Corppass, your Corppass admin or sub-admin must assign your Corppass account:
- Log in to Corppass.
- Go to the eService Access tab.
- Choose WSH eServices as one of your company’s eServices.
- Assign WSH eServices to your Corppass account.
“Total Dust” is listed as “Nuisance Particulates” in the dropdown list.
You need to review the non-detectable value provided by your service provider and input a value that is one decimal place lesser than the ND value.
- If ND value is 0.05, then input value is 0.049.
- If ND value is 0.01, then input value is 0.009.