Skip to main content
Service is online

24 hours

Not available due to maintenance
  • Every day between 3am – 4am
  • Every Tuesday and Thursday between 10pm – 11pm

How do I get workplace number for my construction worksite to carry out WSH transaction?Show

If You can

You have applied BCA permit for structural works (only for construction worksite).


You have an existing workplace record.

  1. Log in to WSH eService and search for your active workplace records.
  2. Choose the workplace record to carry out your WSH transaction.

You don’t need to apply for BCA permit (only for construction worksite).


You don’t have existing workplace record.

  1. Log in to WSH eService to create a non-notifiable workplace record.
  2. Note down your workplace number at the acknowledge page after submission.
  3. Search for your active workplace records and choose the workplace record.
You can use your UEN, company name or workplace name to search for your workplace records.

You can also refer to the user guide to:

Who can use?Show

This eService can be used by:

  • Company representatives
  • Toxic substances monitoring officers

What do I need?Show

If you are Log in with
Company representative Corppass assigned with WSH eServices
Toxic substances monitoring officer Singpass

You need:

  • Soft copies of the toxic substances monitoring report and workplace layout map with sampling points indicated.
  • Completed toxic substances monitoring XLS template (for uploading your toxic substances monitoring data). You can download a copy of the XLS template.

All files must be:

  • In PDF, XLS, Word or JPG format.
  • Less than 2MB in file size.

Assign Corppass with WSH eServices

If you’re using Corppass, your Corppass admin or sub-admin must assign your Corppass account:

  1. Log in to Corppass.
  2. Go to the eService Access tab.
  3. Choose WSH eServices as one of your company’s eServices.
  4. Assign WSH eServices to your Corppass account.
Apply for Corppass if you don’t have one.

What can I do with this eService?Show

If you are You can
Company representative
  • Create and submit reports for your company’s workplaces.
  • Make changes to your company’s draft or returned reports.
  • Uploading monitoring data.
  • Check submission status.
  • View past reports.
Toxic substances monitoring officer
  • Create and submit reports for workplaces.
  • Make changes to draft or returned reports that you created.
  • Check submission status.
  • View past reports.

I can't find “Total Dust” as a dropdown option. What should I do?Show

“Total Dust” is listed as “Nuisance Particulates” in the dropdown list.

What value should I input for concentration and time-weighted average value (TWA) in the eService submission when my report indicates that the chemical concentration is non-detectable (ND)?Show

You need to review the non-detectable value provided by your service provider and input a value that is one decimal place lesser than the ND value.

  • If ND value is 0.05, then input value is 0.049.
  • If ND value is 0.01, then input value is 0.009.

Get helpShow