You have applied BCA permit for structural works (only for construction worksite).
You have an existing workplace record.
- Log in to WSH eService and search for your active workplace records.
- Choose the workplace record to carry out your WSH transaction.
You don’t need to apply for BCA permit (only for construction worksite).
You don’t have existing workplace record.
- Log in to WSH eService to create a non-notifiable workplace record.
- Note down your workplace number at the acknowledge page after submission.
- Search for your active workplace records and choose the workplace record.
You can use your UEN, company name or workplace name to search for your workplace records.
You can also read the user guides to:
This eService can be used by:
- Designated workplace doctors (DWD)
|If you are
||Corppass assigned with WSH eServices
|Designated workplace doctor (DWD)
Corppass assigned with WSH eServices
Assign Corppass with WSH eServices
If you’re using CorpPass, your Corppass admin or sub-admin must assign your Corppass account:
- Log in to Corppass.
- Go to the eService Access tab.
- Choose WSH eServices as one of your company’s eServices.
- Assign WSH eServices to your Corppass account.