Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content
Service is online

24 hours

What are the Employment Act violations that I can report on?Show

These are some of the things you can report on:

You can read more about employment practices.

Am I covered under the Employment Act?Show

Find out if you’re covered under the Employment Act.

What do I need before I can start?Show

You need:

  • A valid Singpass
  • Details of your employer, e.g. company name, Unique Entity Number (UEN).
  • Your personal particulars, e.g. address, NRIC, contact number.
  • Your employment details, e.g. start and end date of employment, occupation, salary.

What supporting documents do I need to provide?Show

You may need to provide:

  • Employment contract
  • Payslips
  • CPF statement or bank statement
  • Resignation or termination letter
  • Timesheets or punch card
  • Medical certificate or medical bill