You have applied BCA permit for structural works (only for construction worksite)
You have an existing workplace record
- Log in to WSH eService and search for your active workplace records.
- Choose the workplace record to carry out your WSH transaction.
You don’t need to apply for BCA permit (only for construction worksite)
You don’t have existing workplace record.
- Log in to WSH eService to create a non-notifiable workplace record.
- Note down your workplace number at the acknowledge page after submission.
- Search for your active workplace records and choose the workplace record.
You can use your UEN, company name or workplace name to search for your workplace records.
You can also read the user guides to:
This eService can be used by:
- Authorised Examiner
- Owner of Lifting Equipment
- Company applying for type approval for tower crane
Authorised Examiners can submit Lifting Equipment examination report online if the eService is unavailable.
You need your Singpass to log in.
Your submission will be processed the next business day.