Skip to main content
Not available due to maintenance
  • Every day between 3am - 4am
  • Every Tuesday and Thursday between 10pm - 11pm

How do I get workplace number for my construction worksite to carry out WSH transaction?Show

If You can

You have applied BCA permit for structural works (only for construction worksite)


You have an existing workplace record

  1. Log in to WSH eService and search for your active workplace records.
  2. Choose the workplace record to carry out your WSH transaction.

You don’t need to apply for BCA permit (only for construction worksite)


You don’t have existing workplace record.

  1. Log in to WSH eService to create a non-notifiable workplace record.
  2. Note down your workplace number at the acknowledge page after submission.
  3. Search for your active workplace records and choose the workplace record.

You can use your UEN, company name or workplace name to search for your workplace records.

You can also read the user guides to:

Who is this eService for?Show

This eService can be used by:

  • Authorised Examiner
  • Owner of Lifting Equipment
  • Company applying for type approval for tower crane

What do I need to log in?Show

If you are Use
  • Authorised Examiner
  • Owner of Lifting Equipment
  • Company applying for type approval for tower crane


Apply for Corppass account if you don’t have one.

Your Corppass admin or sub-admin must assign your Corppass account:

  1. Log in to Corppass.
  2. Go to the eService Access tab.
  3. Choose WSH eServices as one of your company’s eServices.
  4. Assign WSH eServices to your Corppass account.

What can I do with this eService?Show

If you are You can
Authorised Examiner
  • Register or re-register Lifting Equipment (LE)
  • Update LE registration or re-registration
  • Submit and amend examination report
  • Update LE examination
  • Submit repair report
  • View LE details
  • View LE certificate
Owner of Lifting Equipment
  • View details of your Lifting Equipment.
  • De-register your Lifting equipment.
Company applying for type approval for tower crane
  • Apply for type approval for a tower crane.

How do I submit examination report if this eService is unavailable?Show

Authorised Examiners can submit Lifting Equipment examination report online if the eService is unavailable.

You need your Singpass to log in.

Your submission will be processed the next business day.

Get helpShow