All employers of Work Permit (WP) holders are required to update the residential addresses of their WP holders to us prior to issuance or renewal of their WP and subsequently any change in their address within five days.
You can use OFWAS if you’re any of the following:
- Employer’s of non-domestic Work Permit (WP) holders
- Employment agencies authorised to transact on behalf of the employer
Note: You must also have a valid Work Permit Online (WPOL) account.
You need the following ready before logging in to OFWAS:
- CorpPass. Apply for CorpPass account if you don’t have one.
- Your CorpPass admin or sub-admin must assign your CorpPass account:
- Log in to CorpPass.
- Go to the eService Access tab.
- Choose Foreign Manpower eServices as one of your company’s eServices.
- Assign Foreign Manpower eServices to your CorpPass account.
- Company CPF Submission Number (for employment agencies)
- WP holder’s residential address
- Email address
- Contact number
- Log in to your CorpPass account.
- Go to Assigned eServices tab. You should see Foreign Manpower eServices listed as one of your assigned eServices.
If Foreign Manpower eServices is not listed as one of your assigned eServices, please ask your CorpPass admin or sub-admin to assign the eService to you.
Read the user manual if you are not sure how to use OFWAS.
For general enquiries, contact MOM at: