Skip to main content

Not available due to maintenance Every Thursday, 8.30pm – 9pm

Why do I need to attend EOP?Show

The Employers’ Orientation Programme (EOP) provides you with a basic understanding of your roles and responsibilities when hiring an FDW.

It is compulsory for first-time employers.

Who can apply for exemption from attending EOP?Show

If you wish to apply for exemption from attending EOP, you must meet the requirements.

What do I need to apply?Show

You need:

  • Singpass.
  • Employer’s particulars.
  • Sponsor, spouse or representative’s particulars.
  • Employment agency contact details and licence number (for employment agencies applying on behalf of an employer).

If you’re an EA, instead of Singpass, you need:

  • Corppass. Apply for Corppass account if you don’t have one.
  • Your Corppass admin or sub-admin must assign your CorpPass account:
    1. Log in to Corppass.
    2. Go to the eService Access tab.
    3. Choose Foreign Manpower eServices as one of your EA’s eServices.
    4. Assign Foreign Manpower eServices to your Corppass account.

What should I do when I receive the approval for EOP exemption?Show

You should do the following:

  1. Proceed to submit their work permit application.
  2. Retain the sponsor, spouse or representative’s certificate of attendance for EOP, letter from doctor (for chronic medical conditions/physical disability) and copy of the marriage/divorce certificate for three months for audit purposes.

Get helpShow

For instructions, please refer to:

For enquiries, please contact MOM: