The Employers’ Orientation Programme (EOP) provides you with a basic understanding of your roles and responsibilities when hiring an FDW.
It is compulsory for first-time employers.
If you wish to apply for exemption from attending EOP, you must meet the requirements.
- Employer’s particulars.
- Sponsor, spouse or representative’s particulars.
- Employment agency contact details and licence number (for employment agencies applying on behalf of an employer).
If you’re an EA, instead of SingPass, you need:
- CorpPass. Apply for CorpPass account if you don’t have one.
- Your CorpPass admin or sub-admin must assign your CorpPass account:
- Log in to CorpPass.
- Go to the eService Access tab.
- Choose Foreign Manpower eServices as one of your EA’s eServices.
- Assign Foreign Manpower eServices to your CorpPass account.
You should do the following:
- Proceed to submit their work permit application.
- Retain the sponsor, spouse or representative’s certificate of attendance for EOP, letter from doctor (for chronic medical conditions/physical disability) and copy of the marriage/divorce certificate for three months for audit purposes.
For instructions, please refer to:
For enquiries, please contact MOM: