The Part-time Re-employment Grant provides support to employers who offer part-time re-employment, flexible work arrangements and structured career planning to senior workers.
What is it
The Part-Time Re-Employment Grant (PTRG) provides up to $125,000 to employers who offer part-time re-employment, other flexible work arrangements (FWAs) and structured career planning (SCP) to senior workers.
This will provide more flexible work options to attract and retain senior workers, and encourage them to stay in the workforce.
PTRG was introduced as part of the Senior Worker Support Package in 2020, and will be extended with revised eligibility criteria from 2023 to 2025.
Who can apply
Any company registered or incorporated in Singapore including societies and non-profit organisations such as charities and voluntary welfare organisations. The company needs to have at least one resident senior worker aged 60 years and above at the point of application and claim.
Companies need to fulfil all the following to be eligible for claims:
- Provide part-time re-employment opportunities to eligible senior workers who request for it
- Adopt the Tripartite Standard on Age-Friendly Workplace Practices
- Adopt the Tripartite Standard on FWAs
- Offer FWAs and implement SCP as part of their formal HR policy
- Send one senior management and one HR practitioner each to attend one session of a fully funded SCP workshop for senior management and HR practitioners respectively conducted by SNEF
Employers will not be eligible to apply if they have previously received the PTRG.
If your company is eligible, your company can get $2,500 per resident senior worker (age 60 and above).
The total eligible funding is capped at $125,000, i.e. 50 senior workers per company.