If a medical examination shows that an employee who was previously removed from exposure is fit enough for hazardous work, a designated workplace doctor needs to submit a certificate of fitness before the employee can return to work.
At a glance
Who can submit
Designated workplace doctor (DWD).
When to submit
After a doctor’s assessment that an employee is fit to return to hazardous work.
|What is needed
- Workplace number, workplace name and address of the employer
- Laboratory or other test results where applicable.
Submit and manage medical examinations reports
You will need the following:
- CorpPass assigned with WSH eServices
If you’re using CorpPass, your CorpPass admin or sub-admin must assign access to WSH eServices for your CorpPass account:
- Log in to Submit and manage medical examinations reports.
- Go to the eService Access tab.
- Choose WSH eServices as one of your company’s eServices.
- Assign WSH eServices to your CorpPass account.
How to submit
You can submit the certificate online:
- Log in to WSH eService to submit the certificate of fitness.
- Provide all the necessart info for the certificate of fitness.
- Print or save a copy of the certificate for your records. You should keep these records for at least 5 years.
- Give a copy of the certificate to the employer and the employee.
Save your work frequently. You can retrieve a saved draft submission and work on it later.