You need to re-register Lifting Equipment if it is replaced, moved from the registered location or changes ownership.
Re-register lifting equipment
You need to find an Authorised Examiner to re-register the Lifting Equipment.
The Authorised Examiner (AE) will do the following:
- Determine the testing required to evaluate the integrity of the lifting equipment.
- May request additional information such as past history and operating conditions.
- Issue an examination report if the lifting equipment meets the requirements.
Re-register lifting gear
You can’t use our eServices to register, re-register or examine lifting gears.
Instead, you need to download and use the registration form for lifting gear.
- Only an AE in the field of Crane Engineering can test or examine a lifting gear.
- The AE must not make any changes to the form. If you need an editable form, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.