Skip to main content

Notify MOM for Work Pass Exempt Activities

You must notify us if you are coming to Singapore to work in a work pass exempt activity. You can submit the notification online when you arrive.

When to notify

You must notify us of your work pass exempt activity:

  • After you have arrived in Singapore and obtained a Short Term Visit Pass at immigration.
  • Before you start the activity.

How to notify us

To notify us:

  1. Submit an e-notification. You will need the following information:
    • Your personal particulars, such as name and date of birth
    • Passport number and expiry date
    • Disembarkation/Embarkation card number
    • Short Term Visit Pass expiry date
    • Type of activity you are performing
    • Period of activity (start date and end date)
  2. After applying, print the acknowledgement letter.
It is an offence to carry out work pass exempt activities without first notifying MOM.
Last Updated: 18 September 2017