Extend your notification duration for a Work Pass Exempt Activity
You can apply to extend the duration of your notification of a work pass exempt activity.
You need to meet these requirements to extend the duration of your notification:
- You can extend your notification before the end date of the activity in the original notification. (If you need to extend your notification after the end date of the activity in the original notification, you need to re-submit a new notification.)
- Your total period of the activity cannot exceed 90 days in a calendar year. The 90 days can be cumulative.
- Your Short Term Visit Pass (STVP) should be valid for the period of your extension.
How to apply
To apply for an extension:
- Apply to extend an notification.
- Print the acknowledgement letter in case you need to produce it.