Who is eligible
You can apply for a Work Holiday Pass under the Work Holiday Programme if you meet these requirements:
- You are aged 18 to 25 at the time of application.
- You are an undergraduate or graduate of a university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom or United States.
- Your university is recognised by the government of the respective nine countries or regions.
- For undergraduates: you have been a resident and a full-time student of the university for at least 3 months before applying for the pass.
- For graduates: you were a resident and a full-time student of the university.
Note: The Work Holiday Programme has a capacity of 2,000 applicants at any one time.
What you can do
Under the Work Holiday Programme, you can get a Work Holiday Pass that lets you stay and work in Singapore for 6 months.
If you will be working in professions such as medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, architecture or law, you will need to comply with registration requirements to practise in Singapore.