In view of the COVID-19 situation, there’s no need to visit MOM Services Centre for advisory and transaction services. If you’ve made an appointment with us, we will contact you instead. Our eServices, web chat and hotline remain available. We encourage customers to visit our website for the latest updates, including changes to our work pass services during the Circuit Breaker period.
Skip to main content

Am I allowed to send my Work Permit or S Pass holders to work at my client's place?

Yes. In general, your foreign workers (Work Permit or S Pass holders) are allowed to work at your client’s place. However, you will continue to be responsible for their well-being and maintenance.

Your company needs to fulfil the following conditions before your workers are allowed to work at your client's place:

  • Your workers are at your client’s place to provide your company's services under a contractual agreement.
  • Your company remains the employer which manages the workers and pays their salary.
  • The work activities are relevant to the occupation and sector which your workers are employed.
  • A cleaning firm that is providing cleaning services to a condominium.
  • A power generator manufacturer that is installing or repairing the generator at a client's factory.

However, there are restrictions for groups such as the construction and marine shipyard sectors, and performing artistes:

  • Your construction workers can only work in a construction worksite.
  • If you are a resident contractor of a shipyard, your marine trades workers can only work in that shipyard.
  • If you operate an entertainment outlet employing Work Permit (Performing Artiste) holders, they can only work at the location specified in your Public Entertainment Licence (PEL) from the police.