Yes. In general, foreign workers (work permit or S Passes) are allowed to work at your client’s place. However, you will continue to be responsible for the well-being and maintenance of your workers.
Your company needs to fulfil the following conditions before your workers are allowed to work at a client's place:
- Your workers are at your client’s place to provide your company’s service under a contractual agreement.
- Your company remains the employer which manages the workers and pays their salary.
- The work activities are relevant to the occupation and sector which your workers are employed.
For those in the construction and marine shipyard sectors:
- Your construction workers can only work in a construction worksite.
- If you are a resident contractor of a shipyard, your marine trades workers can only work in that shipyard.
- A cleaning firm that is providing cleaning services to a condominium.
- A power generator manufacturer that is installing or repairing the generator at a client’s factory.