Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Can I employ an new FDW or renew my FDW’s work permit without engaging an employment agency?

Yes, you can apply for a Work Permit for a Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) or renew your FDW's Work Permit directly through our eService using your Singpass.