Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

What should I do if there is an error in my worker's passport details in the IPA?

  1. You need to inform us of any errors in your foreign worker’s or foreign domestic worker (FDW)’s particulars.

    To change Use the relevant eService
    • Name
    • Date of birth
    • Passport number and expiry date
    • Marital status

    WP Online for foreign workers employed by businesses 

    FDW eService for FDWs

    • All other changes

    Upload your request letter and supporting documents (e.g. worker’s passport) using iSubmit

    Under Request Type, choose option 4.  

  2. Once the details have been updated, please re-print the in-principle approval (IPA) letter. 
  3. Send your worker a copy of the updated IPA to enter Singapore.