Skip to main content

How do I extend the Special Pass if my Work Permit holder needs more time to leave Singapore?

If your Work Permit holder needs more time to leave Singapore (e.g. flight has been rescheduled, limited or no flights due to border restrictions by home country/region), you can request for an extension of their Special Pass:

  1. Log in to the relevant eService:
  2. Alternatively, please submit the extension request within 1 week before the Special Pass expires. E.g. If the Special Pass expires on 10 April, please only submit the request from 3 April. Please ensure that he/she has a valid legal stay at all times. Otherwise, overstaying fine will be imposed

    [For PRC Work Permit holders] Get them to complete and sign this declaration form. Please upload the signed copy when you submit an extension request for them.

  3. Give the new Special Pass to the worker. The worker must show it and a valid passport to the immigration officer when leaving Singapore.