Skip to main content

How do I apply for Special Pass for my injured worker who is pending work injury compensation claim?

You must:

  1. Download and complete the Special Pass application form.
  2. Accompany your injured worker to the MOM Services Centre to apply for Special Pass. Bring the following documents:
    • Request letter with company’s letterhead stating:
      • Reasons for cancelling work permit.
      • Request to issue the special pass.
    • Work permit holder’s original passport.
    • Work permit holder’s medical appointment card, if any.
    • Work permit holder’s work permit card.
    • At least 3 photos that clearly show the condition of Work Permit holder’s accommodation.