Skip to main content

Can I terminate my employee's services after a work accident?

We encourage you to support your employee through recovery so that they can return to work for you. 

You can terminate your employee’s services in accordance with the requirements under the Employment Act. However, if your employee is eligible for a WICA claim, you are still required to pay compensation even if they no longer work for you, or their work pass has been cancelled. 

Employees who feel they've been wrongfully dismissed can file a claim with TADM.