Skip to main content

If I suffer injury or illness due to hazy conditions, can I claim WIC compensation?

Yes, you can claim if your work injury compensation (WIC) claim is eligible.

As an employer, if your employee was injured or fell ill because of working outdoors in hazy conditions, you should notify MOM.