Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

How do I cancel an Employment Pass (sponsorship)?

If the pass holder is in Singapore, you can make an appointment with our Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC) to cancel the Employment Pass (EP).

If the pass holder had left Singapore, you need to request to cancel the EP .