Skip to main content

Does my employment agency need a separate EP Online account for transacting on behalf of other companies?

No, you do not need to apply for separate Employment Pass (EP) Online accounts. Your employment agency can apply for an EP Online account under your EA number. You will be able to carry out transactions on behalf of your client companies and for your own agency under the same EP Online account.