Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

Can I transfer my EP holder to a subsidiary company without making new application?


Your subsidiary company need to apply for a new Employment Pass for the EP holder.