Skip to main content

At a glance

Who can use

Trade unions

Note: A CorpPass account is required to transact with MOM. Apply for a CorpPass account if you don't have one. More info.

How long to complete form 10 to 15 minutes

What transactions can I do?Show

You can:

  • Request for conciliation assistance on industrial matters.
  • File a claim for recognition on an employer.
  • Seek advisory or informal consultation on employment and industrial matters.

What do I need before I can start?Show

To log in, you need:

  • CorpPass. Apply for a CorpPass account if you don't have one.
  • Your CorpPass admin or sub-admin must assign your CorpPass account:
    1. Log in to CorpPass.
    2. Go to the eService Access tab.
    3. Choose EmPOWER as one of your company's eServices.
    4. Assign EmPOWER eService to your CorpPass account.

For conciliation assistance, you must provide:

  • Type of conciliation assistance required.
  • Contact details of company and union.
  • Brief description of dispute.
  • Number of employees affected.

For conciliation assistance involving limited representation of employees in managerial and executive positions (Section 30E dispute) and appeal on behalf of a union member’s dismissal under Section 35(3), you must provide:

  • Contact details of company and union.
  • Details of union member and his employment details. You should include union member's employment contract if relevant.
  • Brief description of the dispute.

For filing a claim for union recognition on an employer, you must provide:

  • Name, UEN number and address of company which union is making a claim for recognition.
  • Name and contact details of trade union and company representative.
  • A copy of Form A.

I already have a CorpPass account. How do I check if I can access this eService?Show

  1. Log in to your CorpPass account.
  2. Go to the Assigned eServices tab. You should see EmPOWER listed as one of your assigned eServices.

If EmPOWER is not listed as one of your assigned eServices, please ask your CorpPass admin or sub-admin to assign the eService to you.