Your application will be subjected to approval by the Commissioner of Labour.
These work activities would not be granted overtime exemption.
A Corppass account is required to transact with MOM. Apply for a Corppass account if you don’t have one.
Your Corppass admin or sub-admin must assign your Corppass account:
- Log in to Corppass.
- Go to eService Access tab.
- Choose Employment Standards Online (ESOL) as one of your company’s eServices.
- Assign Employment Standards Online (ESOL) to your Corppass account.
Before applying, you must:
- Educate your employees about their overtime entitlements.
- Conduct risk assessment with approved WSH Auditors.
- Obtain consent from Union endorsed with Union’s official stamp.
- Log in to your Corppass account.
- Go to Assigned eServices tab. You should see Employment Standards Online (ESOL) listed as one of your assigned eServices.
If Employment Standards Online (ESOL) is not listed as one of your assigned eServices, please ask your Corppass admin or sub-admin to assign the eService to you.
For step-by-step instructions, refer to user guide.