At a glance
When to replace
If your foreign domestic worker’s card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must apply for a replacement within 1 week.
- For a stolen card, you must also file a police report.
- If your helper lost the card while overseas, you must inform us immediately. We will issue a letter for your helper to enter Singapore with.
Who can apply
Employer or appointed employment agent (EA).
How much it costs
For a damaged card, the fee is $60.
For a lost card, the fee is $100 for the first loss and $300 for a subsequent loss.
Fees are non-refundable.
How long it takes
Immediate for most cases.
Card collection: 4 working days after approval.
- If your helper loses her card repeatedly, you will need to make an appointment to attend an interview together with your helper. The application for card replacement is subject to approval.
- If your helper finds her lost card subsequently, you must return the lost card to us. Post it to Ministry of Manpower, 18 Havelock Road, Singapore 059764.
Apply for a replacement card
When: Within 1 week of damage or loss
Processing time: Immediate for most cases
To submit an application:
- Log in to WP Online and apply.
- Pay the replacement fees using GIRO, or eNETS credit or debit.
- For a damaged card, the fee is $60.
- For a lost card, the fee is $100 for the first loss and $300 for a subsequent loss.
- Once you submit the request, no refund is allowed.
- If the application is approved, print the card replacement letter. It will have instructions on collecting the replacement card.
Collect the replacement card
When: 4 working days after approval
The replacement card will be ready for collection 4 working days after your application is approved.
You or your helper can collect the card at MOM Services Centre - Hall C. You don’t need an appointment.
Bring along these documents for the visit:
- Helper’s original passport.
- Card replacement letter.
- The damaged card (if applicable).
- Completed declaration form (for lost or stolen cards).
- Police report (for stolen cards).
Note: Overseas police reports should be translated into English.
If the card was lost or stolen, your helper must collect it in person.
If the card was damaged, you can send someone to collect it on your behalf. Complete the authorisation form and have the person bring the form and all the required documents for the visit.
to scan QR code on your new card
to check status, expiry date and more.