If you employ a foreign domestic worker (FDW), you must notify MOM within 2 weeks if you change your residential address.
If you are a Singapore citizen or permanent resident
You can update your address at the following locations:
- Immigration and Checkpoints Authority building, level 3.
- Any neighbourhood police post or centre.
We will automatically update your helper’s workplace based on your new address. You will receive an acknowledgement letter within 2 weeks.
If you are an Employment Pass (EP), S Pass, Dependant’s Pass or Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) holder
Update your residential address using EP Online. LTVP holders need to get their EP, S Pass holders or sponsoring companies to update on their behalf.
Print the acknowledgement letter and keep it with your pass card.
We will automatically update your helper’s workplace based on your new address. You will receive an acknowledgement letter for this update within 2 weeks.
You need to inform us of changes to your helper’s personal particulars, such as passport updates.
You inform MOM through:
- WP Online - for updating your helper’s name, date of birth, passport number, passport expiry date, marital status and salary
- iSubmit - for all other changes. Attach copies of your letter of request and supporting documents (e.g. passport). Select option 4: Amendment of information/particulars for foreign workers and FDWs
We will inform ICA about the changes to passport details. If your helper wishes to clear immigration using the automated gates at the checkpoints, they can do so after 4 working days from the update.
You can provide feedback on your helper’s conduct, character, work attitude or performance.
Leave your feedback using the online feedback and indicate “Feedback on FDW’s conduct” in the message.
Include the following information:
- Helper’s name and Work Permit number or FIN.
- Employer’s name and employer’s NRIC number or FIN.
- Employer’s contact number or email.
We will do the following:
- Inform the prospective employer or employment agency that we have received feedback about the FDW.
- Release your contact details to the prospective employer or employment agency so they can contact you if they wish to find out more.
If a prospective employer decides to employ the FDW in spite of the feedback, we will process the application. We will only ban a FDW from employment if she is charged and found guilty of an offence under Singapore law.
You need to notify MOM through iSubmit or using our online feedback.
Include the following information:
- Name of FDW.
- Work Permit number.
- Doctor’s letter confirming the pregnancy and her expected delivery date.
- Citizenship of the FDW's spouse (if applicable).
You must file a missing person police report and cancel the Work Permit within 1 week of knowing that your helper is missing. If not, it is against the law and you will continue to be charged levy for the helper.
After cancellation, you have 1 month to find the helper. If you have made reasonable effort to locate her but she is not found by then, half of the security bond ($2,500) will be forfeited.
Appeal for refund of forfeited security bond
If your missing helper has been found and sent home, you can appeal for a refund of the forfeited security bond.
- Download and complete the appeal form.
- Submit the completed form using iSubmit within 3 months from the date of the security bond demand letter. Choose Request Type 8: Cancellation matters.