Apply to be an inspection company under the Inspection Programme for Safe Machines
You can apply to be an inspection company under the inspection programme for safe machines.
At a glance
|Who can apply
|| Companies that:
- Have obtained Singapore Accreditation Council accreditation as an Inspection Body for the field of Pressure Vessel / Lifting Equipment Inspection
- Have test/inspection facilities in Singapore
- Are registered with the ACRA
|How much it costs
||No cost to apply.
|How long it takes
||Up to 8 weeks.
||Same validity as the company’s accreditation with the Singapore Accreditation Council
How to apply
- Submit an application
- Upload all supporting documents
- Wait for MOM’s approval. You will receive an email notification if your application is successful.
Once approved, your company will be listed on the website to conduct verification inspections.
Companies will need to submit PDF copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of accreditation issued by SAC based on SAC Technical Note: PV/LE01 Specific Requirements for The Accreditation of Inspection Bodies in Pressure Vessels and Lifting Equipment Inspection
- Inspection Body Accreditation certificate for ISO/IEC 17020 or equivalent certification
- Schedule of accredited scope and personnel appending the SAC Technical Note: PV/LE01 certificate of accreditation