Your companies can use iWorkHealth, a health assessment tool to identify common workplace stressors.
It should not be used for medical diagnostic or treatment purposes. It is not a substitute for medical advice of one’s state of health.
All individual information provided in the survey are kept confidential and will only be published as aggregated statistics.
It was developed by the Ministry of Manpower’s Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Institute, in partnership with the WSH Council, Institute of Mental Health, Changi General Hospital and Health Promotion Board.
For more information you can read iWorkHealth: An instrument to identify workplace psychosocial risk factorsfor a multi-ethnic Asian working population.
Guide to generate the aggregated report of your company workplace stressor.
Building ownership of workplace safety and health (WSH) among your employees is a key strategy to sustained WSH improvements.
WSH Institute and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, with support from WSH Council, collaborated on a multi-year study to understand how individual, cultural and organisational factors can affect organisational WSH Ownership in Singapore.
WSH Ownership Model
An employee centric model made up of multi-levels of WSH ownership at the individual, cultural and organizational level was conceptualised. It is made up of the following three constructs:
- Safety climate: Employees’ shared perceptions of policies, procedures and practices relating to safety.
- Safety citizenship: Behaviours of employees that promote cooperation and helpfulness toward safety in the organisation.
- Social contract: The voluntary and informal agreement between management, supervisors and workers.
Read a case study - understanding the demonstration of workplace safety and health ownership across 5 industries in Singapore.
iOwnWSH [BETA version] to identify WSH ownership
Through the research collaboration, a beta version of an online company administered assessment tool for companies to identify WSH Ownership in the organisation has been developed.
Your company can participate in the pilot launch and provide us your feedback.
WSH Technology is a key enabler to achieving the strategic outcomes in WSH 2028. The deployment of suitable WSH technology can:
- Remove workers from risky activities
- Improve workers’ situational awareness
- Deter risky behaviours and reduce human error
- Assess and alert on ill health that may increase risk of work accidents
Find out more about WSH Technology.