You can pay fines, bills and work injury compensation monies online. You can also pay for documents purchased.
What you can pay
You can pay for the following through our online payment services:
- Composition fines or bills
- Work injury compensation monies
- Application, add scope and renewal for WSH professionals and Competent Persons
- Application, add scope and renewal for WSH service providers
There are no fees for using the online payment service.
Before you pay
If you have turned on the pop-up blocker for your web browser, you should allow pop-ups from the following URLs:
|Bank or payment service
||URL to allow pop-up
|DBS or POSB
How to pay
From 10 March 2019, SingPost branches no longer accept payment.
- Note your bill’s reference number (e.g. MOMOSXXXXXXXXXXX) for the transaction as stated in your letter for payment.
- Log in to WSH eServices to:
Pay using eNETS credit or debit.
- Pay a fine.
- Purchase documents.
You will receive an online acknowledgement when your payment goes through.
If you have made your payment but the bank has not processed the transaction, you should check with your bank. After you have resolved the issue, try making payment again using the same bill reference number.
If you have questions on online payments, you can make an enquiry online.