What you can pay
You can pay for the following through our online payment services:
- Composition fines or bills
- Work injury compensation monies
- Application, add scope and renewal for WSH professionals and Competent Persons
- Application, add scope and renewal for WSH service providers
There are no fees for using the online payment service.
Before you pay
If you have turned on the pop-up blocker for your web browser, you should allow pop-ups from the following URLs:
|Bank or payment service
||URL to allow pop-up
|DBS / POSB
How to pay
To pay a bill or fine online:
- Log in using SingPass.
- (If required) Quote your bill or reference number. You will need a bill reference number for these transactions:
- Buying documents: you will get a bill or reference number once your request is approved.
- Paying work injury compensation: your bill or reference number is in the notice of assessment.
- Pay your bill using eNETS credit or debit.
You will receive an online acknowledgement when your payment goes through.
Note: If you have made your payment but the bank has not process the transaction, you should check with your bank. After you have resolved the issue, try making payment again using the same bill reference number.
If you have questions on online payments, you can: