Skip to main content

Eligibility for Dependant's Pass for Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass holders

Eligible Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass holders can bring certain family members to Singapore on a Dependant's Pass.

You can apply for Dependant’s Passes for your family members if you hold an Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass.

You can get a pass for the following family members:

  • Legally married spouse.
  • Unmarried children under 21 years old, including legally adopted children.

If your family members are not eligible for a Dependant’s Pass, they may be eligible for a Long-Term Visit Pass.