Skip to main content

Can I get a refund for my employment agency fee if I resign from my employment?

If you resign from your employment, you will not be entitled to any refunds of your agency fees.

If you are terminated from your employment, and was instructed by your employment agency or employer to submit a resignation letter, you should contact MOM for assistance.