Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

What should I do if my FDW missed her flight home but I've already cancelled her Work Permit?

You should:

  1. Book your FDW on another flight home.
  2. Log in to WPOL to:
    • Change her departure date.
    • Extend her Special Pass.