Skip to main content

What if I have not received or lost my MDW's in-principle approval letter?

You can log in to our eService to print a duplicate copy of the in-principle approval letter or “Letter of Notification to bring Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) into Singapore”.

Alternatively, you can request for a duplicate copy from the Domestic Permit Section, Work Pass Division:

Include the following in your request:

  • Your MDW’s full name, Work Permit number and date of birth.
  • Your full name.
  • Your NRIC or CPF reference number.
  • Your residential address and direct contact number.